The Silvatec Group consists of the parent company Silvatec Skovmaskiner A/S and its fully-owned subsidiaries Silvatec France SARL in France, Silvatec Ltd. in Ireland and Silvatec UK Ltd. in the United Kingdom, with a consolidated net sales of 61,581 million Danish crowns for the fiscal year 2012, achieved by around 35 industry professionals employed by the company.
Silvatec Skovmaskiner A/S is since 2008 fully owned by the Russian Concern Tractor Plants via the Machinery & Industrial Group N. V., a leading Russian producer of facilities and spare parts for light and heavy engineering in the sectors forestry, oil & gas, fuel-and-energy, infrastructure, agriculture, construction and road-building, as well as in mining, metallurgical, transport, railway and defense industries.
The Concern Tractor Plants is a leading producer of facilities and spare parts for light and heavy engineering and off-road machinery. It has a leading presence not only in key sectors of Russian and CIS countries economy but also worldwide. Its production is used in the oil & gas, fuel-and-energy, infrastructure, agriculture, construction and road-building sectors as well as in mining, metallurgical, transport and defense industries.
From the headquarters in Cheboksary (Russia) the Company operates 17 production facilities, several design bureaus located in 8 regions of Russia, Denmark and Germany.
The production portfolio includes:
- Industrial machine building
- Railway machine building
- Agricultural machine building
- Special machinery
- Manufacturing of spare parts and OEM components
Diversified production portfolio guarantees broad customer base which is being promoted by five special trading-service companies in more than 40 countries worldwide through extensive dealer network of about 300 companies.
The Concern's industrial machine building capability is represented by the world's third-largest manufacturer of bulldozer, ripper-dozers and pipe-laying machines, Promtractor JSC, and the national leader in making spares for running gear of industrial, agricultural and logging vehicles and clutch parts and components for tractors, combine harvesters and wheeled vehicles, Cheboksary Aggregate Plant JSC.
The company's special machinery production is represented by Russia's only makers of infantry fighting vehicles (Kurganmashzavod JSC) and airborne infantry fighting vehicles (VgTZ Volgograd Machine building Company and Lipetsk Tractor Plant JSC) and by the Russian leading developer of IFVs and their derivatives, the Special Machine building Design Bureau JSC. These enterprises have powerful engineering potential and up-to-date preproduction.
Kraslemash JSC and Onejsk Tractor Plant JSC in conjunction with Danish company Silvatec which is part of the M&IG N.V. specialize in development and manufacture of new generation timber industry equipment.
Our mission is to create a set of values by providing customers with machines at an affordable price beyond their expectations.
Our strategic objective is to maintain and reinforce our leading position on Russian market of light and heavy engineering and to increase sales on international markets.
- Production line extension and model range renewal to create technologic complex: "We sell our work and not just machines".
- Sales and service network extension
- Increasing market presence in developing countries
- Investment in new technologies, increasing production capacity and flexibility to satisfy consumer demand
- Increasing operating efficiency by means of labor productivity growth, decrease in resource consumption, purchasing system centralization and minimizing costs.
- Trademarks support by means of marketing
- European footprint
- access to high-technology
- purchasing of European components
- high-quality research, development, assembly and service
- strong financial and strategic background
- access to the largest forestry market in the world
- professional and cost-effective manufacturing facilities
- R&D and engineering support